U.S. Angler’s Choice WRL Events
Lake Oroville – October 6-7th, 2012
Place Prize – Legend
LE-186 SCX boat & trailer with a Mercury 150HP ProXS motor. Both boat
& motor certificates are upgradeable. In an effort to spread out the
paybacks, the First Place team will forfeit all other Option money or Payout Positions, including Big
Oroville Chamber of Commerce Spillway Launch Ramp – Oroville Dam
1789 Montgomery Street Lake Oroville State Recreation Area
Oroville, CA 95965-4820 400 Glen Drive
(530) 538-2542 Oroville, CA 95963
www.orovillechamber.net (530) 538-2200
**Launch location subject to change depending upon water level and launch conditions – Final launch location will be determined at Friday evening partner paring meeting.
America’s Best Value Inn Oroville Oroville Outdoors – 3:00 to 5:00 PM
580 Oro Dam Blvd 1930 Feather River Blvd
Oroville, CA 95965 Oroville, CA 95965
(888) 634-7282 Reservations (530) 538-2200
(530) 533-7070 Direct
Rates - $65 King - $75 Double
(Mention Angler’s Choice WRL tournament for discount rates)
IMPORTANT - Entries for this event will only be taken on site on Friday and will be taken on a cash only basis. An entry form for this event, along with liability releases are enclosed. Please fill these out and bring them with you to the tournament. Check in will start at 3:00 PM - Also, Please note that for logistical reasons, all teams must check in by 5:00 pm on Friday or they will be assessed a two-pound penalty.
This event will have
the following options – all options are 100% payback
AND a bonus TOC Option - $40 Option
Big bass option will be split for day one and day two. Payback on big bass is as follows:
Day 1 & Day 2
1st Place big bass of the day will be awarded 50%
2nd Place big bass of the day will be awarded 30%
3rd Place big bass of the day will be awarded 20%
Specific Western Rookie League 2012 TOC RULES
1) All regular season WRL Rules will apply to this event
2) This event starts on Monday, October 1st, 2012 at 12:01am, this means you are not to talk to anyone that is not in this TOC event through this week.
3) Off Limits is Monday, October 1st and Tuesday October 2nd, 2012. You are not allowed to be on this body of water fishing or otherwise.
4) Official practice days start at safe light on Wednesday, October 3rd, 2012 through Friday October 5th, 2012.
5) Guides, family member(s) or friends, cannot be in your boat or you in their boat during this week.
6) All safety Rules apply on Tournament days AND during practice days.
Bill Hutcheson T.D. (714) 393-5656 email@example.com
Life threatening emergencies 911
Butte County Sheriffs Dept (530) 538-7321
Lake Oroville Police Dept (530) 538-2451
Lake Oroville State Park (530) 538-2200
Bidwell Marina (530) 589-3165
All times shown above are Pacific Standard Time.